Crazy Mexican Bugs!

Melissa and I got food poisoning from the Mexican we had for lunch Tuesday. The tacos were hecka good, but I don’t think we’ll get sour cream on them in the future. (:

We’re mostly recovered. It wasn’t the worst food poisoning in the world, just rumbly stomach for a day or so. And various other annoying, but common, food poisoning symptoms that I won’t make a stink about. hehe.

Leave a Comment

NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>